Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Peachy Challenge #21: You've Been Framed!

Hello Crafty Friends!

This week I'm participating in the
Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge #21











For this challenge, we were to make a 3-D object using frames.  As you can see, in the last photo I started with a frame that I bought at either a dollar store or in the dollar section at Michael's.
I used K & Company paper by Tim Coffey in Cottage Garden.
I fussy cut the flower and backed it on light chipboard and used foam adhesive to give dimension.
I used my MS punch in 1" circle for the center of the flower, and added a Peachy face with some white Gelly Roll detailing the eyes.

I'm also linking up to:
by livelaughrowe


Thanks for stopping by! :-)



10 comments:

  1. I like it. Is that pink paper on the inside edge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's pink paint. I forgot to mention that. ;-)

      Delete
  2. very pretty, I love the paper you chose for it, and your flower looks so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty frame. I sure do like how your smiling flower matches the background paper.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it looked like paint, but didn't know you "did that".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your frame turned out so pretty. I love the flower embellishment you made for it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to use the flower in the pattern paper. The soft colors are nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at PKS Challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! I love how you added the face to this flower.
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd like to invite you to join me at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/11/clever-chicks-blog-hop-8-turkey.html

    I hope to see you there!
    Cheers!
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me so happy! Thank you!!!