Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 2013 Tag: "Be the Change"

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's been a while.  I haven't had the time to do any kind of crafting in the last few months, so I thought I'd start up with something simple: a tag.

"BE THE CHANGE"
Here I used a tag that measures 6"x3".  I ran my tag through my Cuttlebug, using the Clockworks embossing folder.  Then, I used several inking techniques to apply color.
The stamps I used to create "January" and "2013" are from My Creative Time, and they are called, "Label Font".  They give the effect of an old school Dymo label maker, and I just LOVE them.
The sentiment is a wood mount rubber stamp that says, "Be the Change you want to see in the World".  The beginning of the year is a time when we're often thinking about making changes, so I thought this quote was perfect.
Embellishments:  Tim Holtz Sprocket Gears (adhered using Glossy Accents), jute ribbon from Liz's Paper Loft Boutique (I colored a cream colored one using metallic Adirondack Paint Dabbers, and film strip washi tape.
I'm entering this tag in

Thanks for stopping by! :-)


8 comments:

  1. I like! Glad you got some time to create. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag. And I love the sentiment. "Be the Change." that is awesome. You do such beautiful precise work. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your tag and the colours you've used but especially love the sentiment - how true

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is beautiful.
    I love the sentiment you used, perfect for this January tag.
    Oops was I suppose to put that logo on my blog for my tag?
    1 down 11 more to go ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracy! No, you don't have to use that logo! :-) Here we go... February! :-)

      Delete

Your comments make me so happy! Thank you!!!