Wednesday, March 2, 2016

UPDATE: My Return & Name Change... Let's Re-Connect!

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's 2016 and...  I'm back!

It's been a long time, and I do apologize for my hiatus. It wasn't my intention.

I wanted to let you know that I will be back to sharing a little bit of everything that I'm into these days regarding paper crafts.  I am part of the ever-growing planner community, and have been for a few years now.  So I will be sharing planner-related posts in addition to card making, scrapbook projects, mini albums, and other paper crafts.

I'm very excited to get back to blogging and more importantly, creating!

In addition to my return to blogging, I'm on Instagram!  Please be sure to follow me over there.

I will continue to upload videos on my YouTube channel as well, so make sure you are subscribed as well.



***PLEASE NOTE***
Our new blog address is:

Or, simply www.tjcreates.com


I'm so happy to be back to sharing my love of all things paper.  Please Follow and Subscribe to my social media outlets to stay up-to-date.

Thanks so much for keeping up with me!

-Theresa (@tjcreates)
(Formerly, A Happy Scrappy Life)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me so happy! Thank you!!!