Sunday, January 1, 2012

Michael's and A.C. Moore Haul!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I had a lot of fun this past week, as my husband was off from work and we got to spend a lot of quality time together.  We got to go shopping and take advantage of some crafty sales.  Here are some of the things I picked up.  I've scrapbooked a long time, but I haven't gotten into the newer forms of paper crafting until recently.  So, I'm slowly building up my tool/supply stash.

from Michael's

from A.C. Moore

from Stuff4Scrapbooking.com

Thanks for stopping by! :-)




3 comments:

  1. You are going to have so much fun with all your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now to find time to "play" with it all! I've been making a good effort. Learning to heat emboss -- so much fun!!!

    Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete