Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #104

Hello Crafty Friends!

"WELCOME LITTLE ONE"

Here is my submission for the

"OUT LIKE A LAMB"
Make a project with a gentle animal, lamb, puppy, kitten etc.













I started with a 5"x6 1/2" white card base.  I used DCWV's Sweet Stack for the patterned paper.  The LAMB was cut using Create A Critter (Cricut Cartridge).  I embossed her fur with my Cuttlebug using the D'vine Swirl folder.  I used pink, self-adhesive rhinestones for her bows.  The sentiment is from Fiskars "Precious Baby Quotes" clear stamp set.  The buttons and twine are from my stash.

I hope you love this adorable card as much as I do!

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the embossing on your little lamb - and that image is just perfect for a baby card! Great job!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Fab papers. New follower ;)

    Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my this is such a sweet card. I like how you embossed the cute little lamb.
    You had asked about which other DT's I am on. I design for Enchantments Scrapbooking & more and am doing a guest disign for lizyj0s on Youtube.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice, Tracy! I'll have to check out your designs!

      Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet comment. I just LOVE this little lamb. :-)

      -Theresa

      Delete