Sunday, April 1, 2012

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #234

Hello Crafty Friends!

"ROUND CARD"

Here is my submission for the

and the


I used A Happy Heart 6x6 paper pad by My Mind's Eye:











Inside

Back


So, for this card, I used the Cricut Craft Room Basics (preloaded in the Cricut Craft Room) to make the scalloped circle and shadow.  For the center circle, I used the "donut" from the Love You A Latte Cricut Cartridge.  I made a rosette using the Martha Stewart Scoring Board.  Cut the small circle center with the 1" MS circle punch.  I used 7Gypsies Binding Ribbon to tie the card, and for the bow.  To punch the holes on top and to set gold eyelets, I used my Crop-A-Dile.  I distressed all the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink by Tim Holtz.  I used foam dots to give each layer dimension.  Also, each paper was mounted on Kraft paper by Recollections to make it more sturdy.

BTW, we had a choice between 2 sketches:


Thanks for stopping by! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Awsome card. love the bright colors you used and the circle format. Thanks for joining us over at ME4Y.

    ReplyDelete