Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sneak Peek: Baby Boy Mini Album

Hello Crafty Friends!

Here is a baby album I've been working on for about...  a year!  It's 90% done, I hope to get it done during the week so I can give it to my good friend who had her baby last summer.  I really have a hard time finishing things, mostly because I don't have much free time caring for my toddler 24/7.  I don't have many photos of the album, and I don't want to put a photo of the cover just in case she sees this and well, the cover says his name on it.

So here is just a taste:

Here is a pocket page on the left,
and as you can see, a pocket with the word,
"precious".

Inside of the "precious" pocket,
there is an opportunity for some jouraling.

There is more to come!

What do you think???

Thanks for stopping by! :-)

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute, I love the spot for journaling! Stopping by from the Networking Blog Hop :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's cute. I bet she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i LOVE IT. I love the journaling areas. And I am guessing it is for a boy??? Lol. You do great work always. I am sure they will love it!!

    ReplyDelete