Saturday, May 5, 2012

May Tag 2012: MARIPOSA

Hello Crafty Friends!

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!
I hope everyone had a chance to do something creative today.
I did.  I worked on two projects.  I am almost finished with a mini album that I am working on for my sister.  And, I made my "May" tag for 2012.







I used DCWV's "Mariposa" paper.  I LOVE this stack!
And, I used "Vintage Photo" Distress ink for the edges.
I also used Glossy Accents on the small butterflies.

This is also my May submission to
So, what do ya think?

Thanks for stopping by! :-)


10 comments:

  1. Your tags are great. What do you end of using them for? Maybe I would make them more often if I had some ideas.

    Hope you enjoyed NSD!
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this case, I'm just making them for fun -- I'm making one to keep and one to give away. The giveaway one is "just because" or a thank you, or in place of a card/gift tag.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful.
    I love that paper stack as well.
    So I am gathering you are making a tag (or two) a month, such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    Yes, I wanted to just make at least one tag a month, just to give myself one creative goal to reach. Then, I decided to make 2, one to keep and one to give away. Of course, I have to do a January tag and an April tag, but at least tags can be short and sweet and completed in one sitting.

    I have a huge problem finishing anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are awesome. I love the paper!! Love your butterflies and backgrounds. I have been saving my tags (I don't know why I haven't used mine!!) I will start making a few to give. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete